Friday, July 18, 2008

soap box derby

Soap Box Derby
July 2008

My iTunes: All You Need Is Love by The Beatles

Yes, I know, cheating again for Project Black, but I haven't had time to go out shooting and I've wanted to share this for a while. Isn't this little guy adorable?

I have good news (drum roll, please)... Tomorrow is my first wedding photoshoot! I'm going to arrive at 4:00 to take "getting-ready" pictures! I probably won't get a bit of work done for the rest of the weekend because I'll be having too much fun editing the photos from the wedding. More good news: the bride has gorgeous black hair, so I'm sure I'll be able to find a picture appropriate for Project Black!

6 comments:

Anna said...

DUDE....it is in the post!

Love this shot...AGAIN!

brittaffeldt said...

He's SO cute!!
And congratulations on the wedding shoot! I'm looking forward to seeing the pics!!!

Carletta said...

What a precious little boy - his face is radiant!
Me too, me too, - I posted a black and white and I see Anna did too. :)

Have a wonderful time tomorrow! I hope we get to see some pics.

Robert said...

Great shot. Well worth the rule breaking. I don't think too many are adhering to the rules at this point anyhow. Tomorrow is the wedding??? Wow. That's so exciting. I can't wait to see what you get. Have a blast.

Kim from Hiraeth said...

I had fun catching up with your Project Black photos this morning.

Have fun at your wedding shoot! : D

Raven said...

This is a beautiful photo! I can see why you wanted to share it. It's magical. Congrats on the wedding shoot tomorrow. Can't wait to see photos of the beautiful black-haired bride.