Sunday, July 6, 2008

coffee shop

Coffee Shop
July 2008

My iTunes: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

Since I'm up, I figured I may as well post the shot for July 6. I think this will be the last picture I post from my photo shoot with Betsy. But, in case anyone is interested in seeing more images from the shoot, click here and you can see the facebook album I created. (You can see the album even if you don't have a facebook account.)

Today is Sunday, which means tomorrow is Monday! I'm not usually one to get excited for Mondays, but tomorrow (Monday) I have my first voice lesson since before I went to Philadelphia. It will have been forty days between lessons. I think I'm going through withdraw. I can hardly wait for tomorrow's lesson!

4 comments:

Robert said...

But if you were to post one more, my vote would be #10, Thoughtful. I love the long foreground shot of the bench leading up to her. Great angle. Thanks for the link. It was fun getting to see the whole series.

Anonymous said...

Good job! They're all well done and I particularly like the b&w shots... up close, smiling... beautiful.

Anna said...

I like the shadow behind the chair...did anyone else notice that? Love it.

brittaffeldt said...

Yep, I'm a history major! But no, I don't think I've mentioned it before :)
Spending time in Philly JUST for the history sounds amazing!
(Great shot, by the way!)