Tuesday, July 1, 2008

jumping for joy


Jumping for Joy
July 2008

My iTunes: Just Showed Up for My Own Life by Sara Groves

Move over, Ross -- this blog has a new star! My good friend Betsy and I were able to spend time together this afternoon for the first time since my back surgery, and we decided to do an impromptu photoshoot at a nearby lake. Betsy is a great sport, and a ton of fun to work with! And she's always been really supportive of my photography, so she's as excited as I am to take photo outings! I think I'll keep her :)

There were so many great shots, it was hard to pick which one to share first, but I think this one is the winner.

Can you believe it's JULY already?!?!

7 comments:

Robert said...

Christy,
Oh my gosh! What a cool shot. I love the edit work but it was great to begin with. It's fun, colorful, and...and...oh I don't know. I just like it a lot!

Anna said...

These were great on your facebook. I commented more there and left you a portrait photo tip! Let me know what you think when you try it.

Later girl and great job!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful effect! I feel like she's popping out from the background...

Anna said...

I already said this on facebook but I'm going to say it again...

LOVE IT!!!

brittaffeldt said...

Its so fun!! I can't look at it TOO long though, 'cause I start to get a little dizzy... but its an awesome shot! The colors are so vivid!

Dillo said...

Awesome shot! She seems to be still moving...It's almost 3D!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Christy: Very nicely shot with your friend.