Monday, November 3, 2008

the bride


The Bride
November 2008

My iTunes: Casta Diva from Bellini's Norma

I'm currently sitting in rehearsal listening to the chorus rehearse. It's good to be back in rehearsals. Since I'm not currently being staged, I'm trying to get some more work done on my huge paper, but I wanted to take a quick break and post this picture from the wedding on Saturday.

It went really well, and the bride was absolutely calm and radiant. They were both so excited to be getting married to each other. The weather was really beautiful, so we were able to do some shots outside as well. I can't wait to edit those! But for the meantime, I'll edit a few here and there when I need a break from paper writing...

And now back to the grind!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Yay!!! Wedding picture! Can't wait to see more!

Anna said...

Boy, I love her red hair! I want that hair! Can't wait to see more!!!