Thursday, November 27, 2008

black friday sales

Happy Thanksgiving!

No pictures to share today -- soon I'll be posting a set from the wedding. I'm taking the evening off to watch A Miracle on 34th Street. With all the work I've done in the past few weeks, I need the break. My huge paper is handed in -- all 203 pages! Now I have to play catch up on everything that was put on the back-burner while I worked on the paper.

But I wanted to share some good news about Black Friday sales: two of my favorite companies are having sales -- Totally Rad Actions and Shootsac! A shootsac has been on my wish list for ages, and I use Totally Rad Actions for all my editing. Check these links:

Totally Rad Actions

totally rad

Shootsac

Shootsac

1 comment:

Anna said...

Been there. Done both. :) Happy Turkey Day and enjoy your movies!!!!