Saturday, June 7, 2008

black and white skyline

Black and White Skyline
June 2008

My iTunes: Birds in Flight by The Ravel Trio and Kyle Engler

I seem to be posting several images of the Philadelphia skyline -- living in a high rise gives me the opportunity to get some unique angles on the city, so I'm exploiting it for all its worth. This is a shot I took at dusk from the 25th floor (the "pent house") a couple evenings ago. Since I've been posting a lot of red lately, I thought I would abandon color completely and go black and white.

In other news, I've given up on frying pan tea and purchased a hot pot. I love it -- making tea is so much easier now!

But now I really need to get some work done. I've been bumming around all morning and now it's already 1:30!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shot... and look there... Choose Blue! One way or another you're gonna play Anna's game ;-)

Love the shot, really!

Robert said...

The city pic looks professional. Love the black and white on it.

You were bumming around today? YOU? So what does the mean exactly? I'm guessing bumming around for you means you only read 3 books and wrote 2 papers. Seriously, I hope you enjoyed relaxing.

Anna said...

Love this one! I've never really managed to be able to get a good shot of the skyline...

Anna said...

So when are you starting Project Blue? It is ending you know!?!?!?!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

that's an impressive shot...well, which one on your blog isn't??
hope you enjoyed bumming around...that's all, i do on weekends:)