Saturday, May 24, 2008

zip line

Zip Line
May 2008

My iTunes: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Well, I may not have taken pictures last week, but when I was there a year ago I did take pictures (the weather was much better). This is a shot I snapped of a friend going down the zip line. I was hoping to do it this year, but as you can see you hit the water on your lower back. I think my surgeon and my physical therapist would have killed me.

It's a short post tonight -- in between moves my room looks like World War III and I need to get back to cleaning.

4 comments:

Robert said...

Ya, it's probably wise you didn't do this. Especially since you said one or two of your stitches are already coming out. That just wouldn't have been a good thing.

Lizzy said...

Wouldn't your back kill you first?! :o) I'm glad you had fun though. I'm so happy you're back and posting! :o)

Lacey Lichi said...

Cool shot, and it looks like a lot of fun. That is on my list of the many things that I would like to do in life. I'm glad that you are taking care of yourself and know your limitations. You will heal much faster that way!

Stacey Olson said...

wonderful action shot.. thanks for sharign