Saturday, May 17, 2008

out of town

I will be out of town for the next week, taking a much needed break. I won't have internet access and thus will not be able to put photos up as usual. I thought about scheduling the posts ahead of time, but didn't have a big enough chunk of time to devote to preparing the posts a week in advance. But the good news is I will be able to take pictures this week, even if I'm unable to post them. So next week I'll be putting up some new work! I hope to post again on May 24, but we'll see how rejuvenated I am.

The other piece of good news -- I finally finished my semester today. Finals ended Thursday and I just finished my big paper about 10 minutes ago and emailed it in, so I am officially done. With all that happened this semester, it's a miracle that I made it through...

I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures when I get back and to posting the shots I'll be taking this week. I just pray for good weather...

8 comments:

Robert said...

Christy,
Congratulations on a job(s) well done. Enjoy your well earned rest. I look forward to seeing the pictures you come back with. Take good care and God bless!

Carletta said...

Yeah - a break - I know you're excited. My nephew just finished his semester too.
Go have a fun time and bring back lots for us to see!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful, safe trip. You deserve a break. Take care!

Anna said...

I'm hoping the good weather comes this next weekend... Prom and then post-prom camping... Rain would be a nightmare! Have an awesome time. Can't wait to see what pictures you take :-)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

enjoy your well-deserved break and come back with tons of pics ....:)

Lacey Lichi said...

Congrats! You deserve a break. I can't wait to see your photos when you return. And if you post by the 25th I'll consider it a special little birthday present! Travel safe.

LZ Blogger said...

Have a nice time... after semesters are over... everyone NEEDS a break!

Anna said...

Have a wonderful time away! You deserve it! Rest always sparks my creativity with my camera. So have fun with it!

See you when you get back. Let's try to talk on the phone soon!

Later girl!