Wednesday, September 17, 2008

shiny

Shiny
September 2008

My iTunes: Nel furor delle tempeste by Marcello Giordani

Quick post today -- I'm off to run a few quick errands, then class from 11:00-3:00, practice voice for an hour, and then go down to Washington, D.C., to see the Washington National Opera's performance of The Pearl Fishers at the Kennedy Center! My voice teacher is in the chorus and had two tickets, so she gave them to me. She really is the best! I'm very excited -- I'm taking one of the girls from my freshman Bible study with me. It's so wonderful to introduce people to opera and then watch them really enjoy it! I'm going to try out my new opera glasses, too!

2 comments:

Jeanne Damoff said...

Yum! Your cupcake shots make me hungry! :)

Have fun at the opera.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I love these two shots Christy!! :) Mmm cupcakes. . . and even better, PINK cupcakes! :o