Sunday, March 23, 2008

keys

Keys
March 2008

My iTunes: Reveries-Passions by Hector Berlioz

I like old keys. And I also like deep red tones. My friend, Anna, just finished posting a series of images based on the color red and her pictures inspired me to find something red to post as well. (Check out her daily photo blog here: http://annacpics.blogspot.com/.)

Short post tonight -- I'm working on writing several letters, sending several important emails, writing an outline, finishing a book, and working on a listening assignment for my music history class (hence I'm listening to Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique yet again, but right now I'm just focusing on the first movement, which is entitled Reveries-Passions).

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey girl!

I AM LAME...

I KNOW!

I am finally getting over here to see you! How are you? Love your pics lately....Awesome! Thanks for the shout out! I think I need to do another themed series...it was fun! You should try it. You, the other Anna and I should do that together.

I LOVE your too cute profile pic!