Thursday, May 7, 2009

photoshoot: the station: take 3


No one has correctly guessed what the last picture was, but it was from the same shoot as this shot -- at work. Since I'm leaving for work in about 40 minutes, I thought I'd continue in that vein and post another shot from there. Yesterday's shot was a close-up of the coffee collars (or sleeves) that we put the disposable cups in when serving things to-go. We keep them about 12 inches from where these bottles of syrup are. Now that I know how to make all sorts of "fancy" drinks, I tend to describe very specific creations when I order elsewhere, like "skinny vanilla-almond soy chai, dirty, no foam, no whip" or "skinny raspberry tiramisu mocha, half-caff, extra whip." I wonder what I'll make myself tonight...
--
My iTunes: God Bless the Child by Billie Holiday

1 comment:

JC said...

Ah... I had to look again to see coffee collars. Love this one... particularly the label with the castle ;-)