Thursday, May 14, 2009

photoshoot: friends: take 1


I had a quick photoshoot yesterday. Some friends of mine were raising some money for a silent auction to provide scholarship money for people to go to the retreat next week, and I donated a 30-minute shoot for them to auction. The girl who got it decided to ask her friends who were graduating to do the shoot with her. It was a great idea and I think everyone had fun getting to know each other better, because they weren't all from the same core group of friends.

I'll probably share more of these over the next week or so. Since I won't have internet access while I'm away, I'll most likely put together some pre-posts and use the lovely post-ahead feature in blogger :)
--
My iTunes: Gente, Gente. All'Armi from Mozart's Le Nozze di Figaro

No comments: