Saturday, January 26, 2008

water light


Water Light
January 2008

My iTunes: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

This was a shot I took almost exactly one year ago when I went to Venice. It was my second time in Venice, and I must say that I enjoyed it much more in January than I did when I went in September. There were a lot less people and the back alley smells were not nearly as pungent. It really is a neat city, though. One of the only cities that I've visited that I think I could get really lost in. Often times you can see where you want to go, but have no idea how to get there because you are confined to the walkways (you can't walk on the water in the canals). I snapped this from out speed boat when we went to see an exhibition of Murano glass.

I may be limited in my postings over the next few days/weeks. I seem to be having computer trouble (AGAIN) -- I woke up this morning and my computer was over heating and smelled like burning. Just my luck. Hopefully I can get it fixed quickly, but I don't know... I bought it less than a year ago, so really it shouldn't be doing this... Anyway, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anna said...

You should buy a Mac!