Tuesday, December 18, 2007

lovers' tension


Lovers' Tension
December 2007

My iTunes: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

I love how this picture seems to tell a story, and that you can practically cut the tension between the two people with a knife. This is, once again, one of my pictures from Florence, courtesy of the amazing zoom my camera has. I was probably 100 feet away. Not bad for a non-digital SLR camera...

Final grades were posted today for all my classes. I've been solid in the past, but one class was a bit up in the air as to whether or not it would break my streak. But I ended up getting two points higher than I had thought! I was slightly in shock when I saw those grades -- I honestly have no idea how I managed to get what I did given everything that happened this semester!

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, I got an A in my digital photography class. My professor even kept talking about how I have a "good eye" and kept hinting that I might be able to do something with photography as a career! I don't know about that, but I definitely want to keep taking photographs!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh to have a 12x zoom...