Sunday, November 25, 2007

aisle of books


Aisle of Books
November 2007

My iTunes: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

Sorry for the lack of posting the past few days. I haven't forgotten about you all! I've been having some computer issues: I ended up having to wipe my hard-drive and have spent the past few days reloading and reinstalling everything, which included spending about 7 hours talking with different technical support people. ALMOST everything is fixed. So naturally what is the only thing that I can't get to work? My camera. For some reason the computer won't recognize the camera or the memory cards. Not to fear, though -- maybe a few more hours on the phone will solve that little problem.

In the meantime, I've been listening to books on tape. Or books on CD to be more specific. Gone are the days of wandering in and out of aisles of books like these, looking for a good book. Now we just download them from iTunes and listen as we type away. Normally, as you might be able to judge from my attitude in writing, I'd much rather read a real book than listen via computer. But while audiobooks should never replace real books, they are pretty darn fun sometimes. And a great thing for multi-taskers like myself. However, even I can't fix my computer, listen to Harry Potter, do laundry, vacuum, AND sleep, and since I've been enjoying my beauty sleep the past couple nights, I think I'll opt for more of that before church tomorrow. Or should I say today since it's approaching 2:00 a.m...

No comments: