Sunday, August 19, 2007

wrinkles of time


Wrinkles of Time
January 2007

My iTunes: Hello Lord by Sara Groves

This is one of my favorite pictures from my trip to Italy in January. I decided to have themes for the pictures that I would take and one of the themes I picked was faces. The zoom on my camera was quite helpful in getting close-ups. I saw this homeless man in Florence several times and his face intrigued me. I love seeing wrinkles in old faces and wondering about the stories that time has spun beneath the wrinkles...

I hope to continue posting this week, but my computer has decided to throw a fit and I am unable to start it. I'm borrowing a computer at the moment but don't know if I'll continue to have one at my disposal. Hopefully it will be sorted out quickly and efficiently (and without cost, if possible)...

No comments: