Friday, October 31, 2008

new shots coming soon

I'm sorry it's been a while since my last post -- I promise, though, new shots are coming soon. I just edited a few and was about to post them, but for some reason blogger won't upload images at the moment, so I guess the pictures will have to wait a bit longer.

For the past two weeks or so, my life has been almost entirely consumed by my capstone paper and everything that goes with it. Tonight I worked on polishing a few of the appendices (yes, there is not only an appendix, but more than one). I will be so glad when the whole paper is done and handed in. I think my brain has reached full capacity and won't absorb another thing.

After this weekend, I'll have even more photos to share -- I'm shooting a wedding on Saturday and I'm very excited! But in order to be well-rested, I should get to bed now...

No comments: