Thursday, April 24, 2008

kermit the frog

Kermit the Frog
April 2008

My iTunes: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

Carletta's blog inspired this photo -- she had the song, It's Not That Easy Being Green on her blog. One nice thing about being here for my post-surgery recovery is that we have this old, Kermit the Frog puppet. Project Green was the first thing that came to mind.

Surgery went well -- thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! My nurses were especially wonderful. The pain the morning before surgery was the worst it's ever been, though, and taking pictures was not the first thing on my mind, so no hospital pictures for Project Green. Sorry, all -- maybe next time!

I'll be recovering for a few more days, and will hopefully still put up some pictures!

8 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Christy: Glad everything went well with the surgery. Hope you have a full recovery. Kermit is one of the Big Greens even if it isn't easy.

Robert said...

So glad it went well! I'm surprised to see you here so soon. I heard that song too and thought, "How perfect is that!" Kermit just can't help but make you smile. Looks like we were thinking similarly with our green posts.

Anna said...

Cute. I like it! I'm glad surgery went well I've been thinking about you a lot!

Carletta said...

Christy - you should be resting!
Glad to hear things went well and it is nice to have you here so soon.
You know I LOVE this photo!

Thanks for the mention.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Kermit... hope he's keeping you cheered. And I hope there isn't a next time for hospital pics.

Take care and be well :-)

Gina said...

He's a classic! How I loved that song as a child! Hope you are feeling better soon! :O)

Anna said...

I love Kermie! And I am so glad you are well!

Indie.lens said...

Wow ppl luv Kermit...