Monday, January 19, 2009

three musketeers


I had my first photoshoot of 2009. It was a gift for my friend, Betsy -- she, Becky, Amanda, and I spent the afternoon shopping/coffee-ing and taking pictures as well. I've been working my way through editing since the football game last night. Being from Baltimore, I was sad to see the Ravens lose, but we put up a good fight! I thought some of these pictures worked especially well in diptychs (or in this case, a modified triptych). I'll continue to share them as I edit.

But seeing as I have one week left until classes start back up, I have a long to-do list that needs to be accomplished. Plus I have to write a 30-40 page paper in the next month. I should probably come up with an outline soon, eh?

--
My iTunes: Durufle Requiem

1 comment:

Anna said...

Looks like a lot of fun!