Tuesday, January 6, 2009

happy new year, happy birthday


My iTunes: Rejoice Greatly from Handel's Messiah

Happy New Year, dear blog readers! And happy birthday to my baby brother, Grant! I guess "baby" doesn't describe him anymore now that he is 17, but I'm his sister so I can say it. Grant has his birthday on the 12th day of Christmas, so this is his time of the year for receiving gifts! Then the poor guy has to wait 353 (or 354) more days for more.

Now that the semester is over, I've had my camera out a bit more. I did take a few pictures on Christmas, but unfortunately felt sick most of the day and stayed on the couch for the most part. I felt fine the next day, though.

I hope to blog a bit more regularly this month at least, and I have some picture of Philadelphia to share from a recent trip back. Perhaps I'll share my list of highlights from the past year as well. But you'll have to come back to find out!

No comments: