Sunday, July 26, 2009

photoshoot: emily 2010: take 1


The latest of my photoshoots this summer was with Emily. Emily is my friend Brittney's younger sister, and we did a senior photoshoot (or actually, a series of two, thanks to the weather and sudden lack of light) this past week. She wanted pictures with the horse that she has ridden for the past 5 years, and I was excited to work with her. She was a ton of fun to work with, and she, her sister, and I went to Pizza Hut for dinner after out last installment. Yum, yum!

Sorry for my lack of posting lately -- life has been busy with working, photoshoots, voice and piano lessons (BEST part of the summer, naturally), and preparing to move, I've not spent much time blogging. I will try to share more photos before the move, and of course once I get to CT!
--
My iTunes: At the River by Charles Ives

No comments: