Saturday, June 6, 2009

musical art: part 3

And here is the third and final installment. I'm excited to see them printed and put up on the wall. Actually, I'm just excited to see the walls in person!

I've been on the look-out for a bedding set for my apartment as well. Since I'm renting a studio apartment, the bed will be a significant fixture, so I wanted to be sure that I like the duvet cover I get. I saw one online that caught my eye, but wanted to see it in person. When I got to the store, they didn't have the one I was looking for, but I found one I liked better that was on clearance! And, thanks to some coupons I had, I got an additional 20% off. Score!

1 comment:

Carletta said...

Hi Christy,
I haven't been by here in a long time and saw your name on my bookmarked blogs and wanted to stop by and say hi.
I love your art and many, many congratulations on graduation!
I'm so happy for you!!
Take care.
Carletta

My photoblog:Carletta’s Captures.